BLANC DE BLANCS
Made exclusively from hand-harvested Chardonnay, our Blanc de Blancs is the superb result of meticulous grape growing, artisanal cellar practices and our winemaker's considerable blending skills.Blanc de Blancs is prized among sparkling wine connoisseurs for the rich textural qualities, complexaromas and flavors, elegance and solid aging potential that Chardonnay offers.
Opens up with an enticing orange blossom bouquet, lively bubble trails and fine mousse. On thepalate, the wine is creamy, clean and refreshing. Flavors of Granny Smith apples, lemongrass, briocheand vanilla crème resolve with lively mineral notes into a well-balanced finish.
This sparkling wine pairs well with seared scallops, baked halibut, and fresh oysters. For cheese, pairalongside a rich Brie or soft goat cheese.
- Whole cluster pressed to avoid the extraction of bitter compounds
- 100% Premiere Cuvée (first press fraction)
- Juice is naturally settled overnight (debourbage) to encourage a clean fermentation
- Base wines fermented in stainless steel tanks at 55F to 60F
- Proprietary yeast used for the secondary fermentation in bottle provides a delicate house signature
- Final blend contains 6 different base wines
- Wine spent 16 months en tirage (on the yeast) prior to dégorgement
BLEND - 100% Carneros Chardonnay
- pH: 3.35
- Total Acidity: 7.5 g/L
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Dosage: 13.3 g/L
- Appellation: Carneros (Sonoma)